Best Gynecologist in JP Nagar, Bangalore
Our fertility centre has the best female gynaecologist in JP Nagar, Bangalore. It has a reputation for being Bangalore’s best gynaecology hospital.
At the Dr. Shilpa Fertility Centre, women of all ages can get the treatment they need for their reproductive health and gynaecological problems.
Our gynaecologist in Bangalore, Dr. Shilpa G B, provides cutting-edge maternity treatment for healthy, high-risk pregnancies as well as treatment for infertility issues.
Our highly skilled surgical team is capable of carrying out any challenging treatments involving the female genital system. The labour area is also outfitted with cutting-edge equipment to handle any conceivable emergency situation.
What do bangalore's best gynecologists serve?
Gynaecologist in our fertility centre are the topranked and best gynaecologists in Bangalore. Our gynaecologist in Bangalore is here to assist you in the best way possible.
They are experts in handling high-risk pregnancies. With our comprehensive prenatal and postnatal care, our gynaecology doctors ensure our patients’ health and well-being before, during, and after pregnancy.
Furthermore, they identify and treat various types of gynaecological problems in women.
Treatments offered by our best gynecologists in Bangalore
Our best gynaecologists in our Bangalore centre often treat the following problems:
- Endometriosis: It is a common gynaecological disorder in which endometrial (uterine lining) tissue develops outside the uterus.
- This disorder can cause severe pelvic discomfort, heavy menstrual flow, pain during sexual intercourse, and lower back pain, and it can occasionally lead to reproductive problems.
Surgical techniques and medications may help to alleviate symptoms and avoid complications.
- Dysmenorrhea: This term is used to refer to painful menstruation caused by uterine contractions. This common gynaecological condition causes severe stomach discomfort, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, and inner thigh pressure.
Exercise, heating pads, and pain relief medications are used to alleviate discomfort.
- Amenorrhea: This condition can be caused by hormone imbalances, genetic issues, or physical issues with the reproductive organs.
It may cause vaginal dryness, headaches, excessive facial and body hair growth, stress, infertility, obesity, chronic illness, stress, and infertility.
Common treatment approaches include oestrogen therapy, hormonal medication, and exercise.
- Uterine fibroid: They are benign, muscular tumors that can affect any part of the uterus. Common symptoms include menstrual cramps, frequent urination, abdominal swelling, and intercourse pain.
With the correct treatment, the fibroid can be reduced in size and hormone levels can be normalized. It may be necessary to perform surgery to remove fibroid if they are large or numerous.
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS): It is a common condition that affects hormone levels. Women who have PCOS have fewer periods than usual.
Possible adverse effects include increased inflammation, male pattern baldness, infertility, abnormal menstrual cycles, body hair growth, obesity, acne, and body hair. PCOS can be managed with medication and lifestyle changes.
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease: Inflammation in the pelvic area may indicate an infection of the uterus, ovaries, cervix, or fallopian tubes. Sexual contact is the utmost common mode of transmission.
This condition causes a painful pelvic region, a lot of vaginal discharge, a high temperature, vomiting, and pain when you try to have sex. The doctor may prescribe therapy depending on the intensity and severity of symptoms.
- Female Infertility: It is a widespread issue that affects both men and women. Ovulation problems, uterine abnormalities, damaged fallopian tubes, endometriosis, pelvic adhesions, and malignant cells are a few of the many potential causes.
IVF, IUI, and other infertility treatments, as well as nutritional and lifestyle adjustments, may improve the chances of conception.
- Vaginitis: Vaginal inflammation, also known as vaginitis or vulvovaginitis, causes genital discomfort, pain during sexual intercourse, profuse vaginal discharge, and pain during urination.
This fungal infection is treated with antifungal drugs and other medications.
- Ovarian Cysts: Ovarian cysts can be either solid or fluid-filled. This disorder leads to severe pelvic pain, painful periods, stomach bloating, painful bowel movements, and discomfort during intercourse.
Common surgical procedures for the removal of cysts include laparoscopy, ovarian cystectomy, and total hysterectomy.
Why choose us?
Our cutting-edge diagnostic equipment and surgical procedures, as well as our advanced facilities, enable us to provide each female patient with individualized care that is second to none.
Our world-class team of the best gynecologists in Bangalore, Dr. Shilpa G B, nurses, and other specialists, work together to treat all gynaecological diseases safely and effectively.
Dr. Shilpa GB is one among the leading and best gynaecologist in Bangalore. She focuses on treatments such as cesarean, contraception and infertility treatments like IVF, ICSI, IUI etc. in Bangalore.