Best IVF treatment centre in Bangalore
We are one of the best ivf treatment centre in Bangalore with the highest IVF success rates. In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) is a most advanced fertility treatment available at Dr. Shilpa Fertility Centre. The centre is provided with cutting-edge technology and run by a highly qualified and experienced IVF doctor in Bangalore. Dr. Shilpa delivers expert care and individualized treatment with the assistance of top-notch technology to assist childless couples to become parents. She helps and supports the couples who visit her ivf treatment centre in Bangalore.
What is IVF?
IVF may be a kind of Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART). It’s a method of egg fertilization and involves removing eggs, getting sperm samples, and physically uniting the egg and also the sperm in a laboratory dish. The embryos are finally transferred to the uterus for furthermore development. We are one of the best ivf hospitals in Bangalore as the treatments are done by the specialized and leading IVF doctors in Bangalore. At our ivf hospital, we offer top-class ivf treatments at affordable cost in Bangalore.
Treatments offered at our ivf centre in Bangalore
- For egg production, the first step involves the administration of fertility medicines. Because some eggs won’t develop or fertilize after retrieval, it’s preferable to have numerous eggs. The ovaries are examined by IVF doctors employing a transvaginal ultrasound, and blood samples are obtained to determine the levels of hormones in the body.
- The eggs are retrieved by an easy surgical operation in which an ultrasound image is used to guide a hollow needle into the pelvic cavity to extract the eggs, which takes around 10-15 minutes. Medication is obtainable to help alleviate and eliminate any possible discomfort or pain.
- The male partner is requested to give a sample of sperm that will be prepared for merging with the eggs.
- The sperm and eggs are combined and kept inside a laboratory dish to increase the likelihood of conception. It could be necessary to employ intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) technique in certain circumstances where the chance of a successful fertilization is low. The egg is fertilized by implanting one sperm at a time into the egg. The eggs are closely monitored to make sure that fertilization and cell division take place as planned. On fertilization of eggs, embryos form.
- The embryos are typically put into the woman’s uterus 3 to 5 days after the egg harvesting and fertilization procedures have been completed. To transfer the embryos, a catheter or a small tube is placed into the uterus, through which they’re transferred. For many women, this IVF treatment is totally painless, while some may have slight cramping. If the IVF treatment is successful, implantation will normally happen between six and ten days after the egg retrieval process.
We are one of the best IVF hospitals for cost-effective IVF treatment in Bangalore.
Our IVF treatment helps you to become a parent.
IVF cost at our hospital in Bangalore
Dr. Shilpa Fertility Centre is one of the best IVF hospital in Bangalore offers an affordable IVF service. The hospital is dedicated to facilitating economic fertility solutions for all sections of society. As a part of its commitment to ensure that patients get the finest possible care, Dr. Shilpa Fertility Centre, Bangalore is working to merge cutting-edge technology with the most up-to-date medical knowledge and cutting-edge practices. For the last few years, the centre has been dedicated to providing comprehensive and effective IVF treatment at affordable cost in Bangalore. Dr. Shilpa G B who is the best IVF doctor in Bangalore, has considerable training and expertise in the fields of gynecology and fertility treatment which allows her to diagnose and treat a wide variety of diseases.
Why we are the best IVF hospital in Bangalore?
- Patient-centric approach with top quality care
- Best IVF specialist in Bangalore
- Sophisticated technology within the treatment center
- Cost-effective and safe IVF treatment in Bangalore.
- Uncompromising ethics and clinical expertise
If you need to completely cure infertility, then IVF is the best treatment for it. Dr. Shilpa Fertility Centre is one of the best IVF treatment centre in Bangalore. Visit us and get IVF treatment done.
Dr. Shilpa Fertility Centre is the best IVF hospital in Bangalore, which is administrated by a highly trained and best IVF doctor in Bangalore.